surprice greece - chania airport car hire companies
surprice greece depot information
Surprice Greece Rental Terms for travel between 01-Oct-2017 and 31-Dec-2019
General Rental Information
· The mentioned car types are indicative only and there is the possibility to be
provided a car with the same standards.
· The renter must hold a valid European or International Driving License, issued at
least one year before the rental. It will not be provided car to renters without a
European or International Driving License and a fee of two (2) days of the total
rental will be charged. OR a fee for two days rental will be charged.
· Rates are calculated on the basis of collection/return to the same rental location.
Rental days are calculated on a 24-Hour basis from the vehicle pick up. There is a
gross period of two (2) hours at the drop off time. Over two (2) hours delayed
renter will be charged an additional day.
· Any additional charge for extra equipments will be paid locally.
· Partially used vouchers are not refundable without our prior confirmation.
· Service will not be given for any unconfirmed reservation.
· Surprice Car Rentals will not provide service, in case that the invoices of the previous
month are not paid in the next 20 days.
· The minimum age for renters on all car categories is 23 years old. The maximum
renters’ age for all car categories is 72 years old.
· Minimum rental is one (1) day.
· All cancellations must be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org and a confirmation
of cancelled booking will return.
· Amendments of already confirmed bookings 1 day before the arrival are under
· All amendments must be sent at email@example.com and a confirmation
· For all the destinations enquires partners shall contact us at 0030 2810330025 /
0030 2810341911 or at the already provided email addresses. The locations’ phone
numbers have been provided are only for the vouchers and customers’ contact
Credit Cards / Deposits
· A Credit Card at driver's name is always required. The excess amount will be blocked
and released upon vehicle return. If renter’s credit card is not valid or does not have
the sufficient amount for the deposit required, service will not be provided and a
charge of two (2) days rental will be applied.
· All major credit cards are accepted.
· We do not accept any debit or prepaid card.
· Renter must hold his car rental voucher and provide it at the pick up time.
· At the provided credit card will apply all the extra charges.
· The deposit is held on the credit card until the car is returned. Please notice that it
depends on the bank for the time required for the release of the deposit.
General Insurance Conditions
· Theft insurance of the car is already included in our offer. Renter must present the
key to the insurance company so as to be totally covered. Items in the car are not
insured. In case of any damage for theft reasons, the insurance does not cover the
· Fire insurance is already included in our offer.
· Third parties liability is already included in our offer. Renter is covered with
maximum amount of 1000000 euro for material damages and 1000000 euro for
· Personal accident insurance is already included in our offer. Covers the driver with
maximum amount of 15000 euro for invalidity, 15000 euro for decease and 350 euro
for medical costs.
· Full Damage Waiver with deductible excess depending on the car category. Renter
may reduce the excess to zero (0) by paying an extra charge per day. At the table
below is shown the deductible excess and the extra charge per day to be reduced to
GROUP EXCESS ZERO (0) EXCESS
A 600 5,00 € + V.A.T.
AA 600 5,00 € + V.A.T.
B 650 5,00 € + V.A.T.
BB 650 5,00 € + V.A.T.
B1 650 5,00 € + V.A.T.
B2 650 5,00 € + V.A.T.
C 800 5,00 € + V.A.T.
CC 800 5,50 € + V.A.T.
C1 800 5,50 € + V.A.T.
D 950 6,00 € + V.A.T.
DD 950 6,00 € + V.A.T.
D1 1100 7,00 € + V.A.T.
K 800 5,00 € + V.A.T.
KK1 800 5,00 € + V.A.T.
KK 950 6,00 € + V.A.T.
N 950 6,00 € + V.A.T.
N1 950 6,00 € + V.A.T.
E 1100 20,00 € + V.A.T.
L 1100 20,00 € + V.A.T.
M 1100 20,00 € + V.A.T.
M1 1100 20,00 € + V.A.T.
G 1100 7,00 € + V.A.T.
H 950 6,00 € + V.A.T.
F 950 6,50 € + V.A.T.
· Second driver insurance, may apply with an extra charge of 2.5 euro per day plus
V.A.T. There is no maximum number of additional driver’s allowed per rental.
Same conditions apply as per main driver.
· Underneath and roof of the car are not covered by any insurance company in
· Glasses and mirrors are not covered.
· Tires and wheels are not covered.
® Police reports are mandatory in case of accident or damage, so as the renter to
be covered by the insurance company. If the renter will not report the damage
on time will not be covered by the insurance.
® The renter is not covered by any Full Damage Waiver Insurance caused by
alcohol, drugs or transportation of illegal materials.
® A pre-authorised amount may be required on FDW insurance, as deposit for the
uninsured parts of the vehicle.
Taxes / Surcharges
· V.A.T. (24%) is already included in our offer.
· Municipality Taxes are already included in our offer.
· Airport surcharges are already included in our offer.
· Contract fees are already included in our offer.
Services / Assistance
INCLUDED IN OUR OFFER
· 24 hours road assistance.
· Real 24 hours live phone assistance.
· Change of car in case of breakdown.
· Unlimited kilometers.
· Map of area.
· Free car parking at the airports.
· Free car washing at our offices.
Extra / Equipments
· Baby seat / Booster 2 euro per day plus V.A.T.
· Snow chains 3 euro per day plus V.A.T.
· GPS 5 euro per day plus V.A.T.
· Mobile phones 8 euro per day plus V.A.T.
· Roof racks 4 euro per day plus V.A.T.
· Roof racks are available only for car groups B2, C, CC, C1, D, DD, K, KK, F and G.
· For excessive dirt of the vehicle, a biological cleaning will be charged for 80 euro plus
· The car shall return with the same fuel as rented at the pick up time, otherwise a
refueling charge will be applied.
Out Of Hours
· Out of hours deliveries or collections will apply with an extra charge of 20 euro plus
V.A.T. to be paid locally.
· Deliveries / Collections on Christmas and First day of the year will apply an extra
charge of 8 euro plus V.A.T
No Show / Cancellations
· If the renter will not appear two (2) hours after the confirmed pick up time and do
not notice through phone any delay, Surprice Car Rentals has the right to declare No
Show and not provide a car in case of show up later.
· No show customers will be charged with the amount of three (3) days of the total
· Cancellations of any kind, within 24 hours prior to pick up, will be charged with the
amount of two (2) days of rental (for example refusal of customer to rent at pick up
time, non valid credit card, refusal to hand in deposit, non-valid driving license,
renter in influence of alcohol, etc.).
· Transportation between the islands is not allowed, will not be provided service in
case of breakdown and is not covered by the insurance. Ferrying the vehicle is not
allowed from any of our destinations.
· Cross border rentals are not allowed.
· One way rentals in the islands is 40 euro plus V.A.T.
· For Deliveries/collections to Port Agios Nikolaos, in Zakynthos apply an extra charge
of 20 euro plus V.A.T
· International one way rentals are not allowed.
Hotel Deliveries / Collections
· Hotel Deliveries / Collections within the city limits are free of charge. (Please note
that for Rethymno and Ag. Nikolaos, Crete, the distance is covered from Heraklion
station, so the required fee will be applied based on the distance).
· Out of the city limits charges will apply depending on the distance. Until 25 km out
of the city an extra charge of is 15 euro plus V.A.T. will apply. More than 25 km a
charge of 30 euro plus V.A.T will apply. More than 100 km will be under request the
· Athens and Thessaloniki downtown hotel deliveries / collections apply an extra
charge of 20 euro plus V.A.T.
Condition of Vehicle
· Vehicle must be returned, normal wear and tear expected in the same condition as
· In case that the renter is not satisfied with the car has to inform immediately the
station, so as to arrange to change it.
· A loss of keys fee applies in the amount of the price of the official car dealer and the
cost of the delivery.
All term, conditions and prices are subject to change.
Terms of booking on this website
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a vehicle supplier's error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the supplier of the vehicle. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier's rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vehicle. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice.
If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental services.
Vehicle capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated next to each vehicle on this website. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible should you be unable to fit your entire luggage into a vehicle. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A vehicle supplier can refuse to rent a vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.
In the event of cancellation, any deposit amounts paid at the time of booking are non-refundable.
If you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues and determine if compensation is due. In the event you have completed your rental and are unhappy with your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in seeking compensation from the operator of the vehicle.
This website is owned and operated by Online Republic Ltd. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 4 Excelsior House, 6 Commerce St , Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, we are based at Suite 3.01, 11 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004. Thank you for booking with us.